2012 Predictions From Psychic And Author
Psychic, author and international lecturer, Judy Hevenly based out of Los Angeles recently made her 2012 Psychic Predictions.
As reported by contracostatimes.com, Psychic Judy Hevenly is one of “The 100 Top Psychics in America” and last year made accurate predictions for 2011 involving the wedding of Paul McCartney and Nancy Shevell (NY heiress); Oscar picks for Best Picture, Director, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor, Actress, Screenplay; and news that Osama bin Ladin would resurface.
Here are Psychic Judy Hevenly’s predictions for 2012:
- Unemployment in U.S. to fall to about 9.5 percent. Jobs in demand will be healthcare, science, technology, senior caretakers and jobs overseas.
- Mitt Romney wins Iowa presidential caucus.
- Golden Globes could see Michelle Williams for Best Actress Comedy; Jean Dujardin for Best Actor Comedy; Best Musical Comedy, “The Artist”; Best Song, Madonna, “The Masterpiece”; Best Foreign Film, “In the Land of Blood and Honey”; Best Animated Film, “The Adventures of Tintin.”
- An Emmy Award for Anderson Cooper TV Talk Show
- A baby boy for Kate Middleton and Prince William
- A tsunami in Hawaii; major wildfires in Canada
- Gold bar, $2,000 an ounce; oil, $130 a barrel
- World population hits 7.6 billion in 2012
- Iran to become Persian Gulf major refinery
- Barack Obama re-elected president
- Russia to become a member of the World Trade Organization
- Facial recognition software will add a new level of security to U.S. computers.
- Breakthrough in the cure of Lyme disease
- Power outages in Paris, Las Vegas, London, New York and Los Angeles
- Throwback to the ’60s with longer skirts for women in the fashion world
- Angels will actually be seen walking among us by some with extraordinary powers of perception.”
These predictions certainly all seem plausible, but lets hope that the worst predictions do not come to pass.
View all 2012 Psychic Predictions articles here: 2012 Psychic Predictions